AN INTERNSHIP WITH THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF TANTRA
A unique opportunity to enter the professional world of Tantra.
Who can become an intern with ISOT?
An internship means that you have received Tantra training and that you are well equipped and well prepared to indulge in practical Tantra experience in a meaningful way.
The current interns at the International School of Tantra were invited to join the programme after they have completed several Tantra courses.
This ISOT internship has as aim to make available Tantra teachers for Alegraluz Tantra International and the International School of Tantra as well as any other Tantra programmes worldwide.
What will I learn?
You will learn about yourself, to re-discover your truth of being alive. You will learn Tantra techniques and their proper use. You might travel to many countries and assist others on their spiritual path. You will be skilled in Tantric massage, you will be experienced as a Tantra therapists and you will share the gift of Tantra as a Tantra teacher.
Do I get a certificate?
After completing the internship you will be presented with your International School of Tantra, Teacher Certificate.
What is the cost?
We ask that you come and spend time with us so that you can get to know us and we can get to know you. Only then we can come to an agreement on how to calculate the fee involved.
Accommodation mostly available free of charge. Conditions apply. read more ...
What are the conditions to becoming an intern?
No application for an internship will be finalised unless you have done at least a weekend workshop with the International School of Tantra. Some other conditions:
- you have to be dedicated in following your own spiritual path
- you must be more than 25 years of age
- you will have to pay the initial course as a Tantric masseuse (massage person)
- you will have to enter an agreement
- you will have to pass our screening process
- you will have to have a valid medical insurance scheme for the full period you are with the school
How to enrol?
Follow these easy steps:
- Write us an email
- Call us by phone
- Come and visit us
Please read Terms and Conditions as well as Full Course Outline
- Terms and Conditions
- Full Course Outline
Please read the following statements. By registering you confirm that you have read them.
The International School of Tantra will communicate freely and openly with any applicant when an applicant has paid the 200 euro deposit. This is done as we receive hundreds of emails from people asking for information only. Once a student has been accepted to the International School of Tantra and withdraws himself or herself, no refund of the deposit paid will be considered.
For every application for registration with the International School of Tantra, we require a refundable deposit of 200 euro with your application, in order to be considered for acceptance to the school. This deposit needs to be paid to our office in Spain. Payment details are available on the reservation form which include paypal, international bank transfer, bank deposit and western union.
Should The International School of Tantra (ISOT) not accept a student for a course, the full deposit paid to us (the amount we have received) will be returned to the applicant(s) through the system in which it was charged. (Bank charges will be deducted)
When the International School of Tantra (ISOT) accepts a student for Training the deposit will be held in reserve upon approval notification to the student. ISOT students will need to pay the balance of tuition fees 4 weeks prior to the course start date. (If the course is due to start with 2 weeks full payment and deposit will be required)
Payment for the remainder of tuition fees can be made using the same methods of payment. We do not accept cash on arrival.
Payment to The International School of Tantra (ISOT) of the full training fee will constitute re-confirmation of an applicants place on the International School of Tantra (ISOT) Training program. If the full balance has not been paid by the deadline of 4 weeks, a students position can be considered forfeited.
The International School of Tantra will not be held responsible for payment errors by the electronic industry or inabilities to pay due to system failure of the electronic industry.
When a student who has been accepted to The International School of Tantra and withdraws himself or herself, no refund of the deposit paid will be considered.
Students withdrawing after the start of the course will not receive any refund of their payments.
Refund Policy :
The International School of Tantra (ISOT) Training includes a trial period, during which all ISOT Students will be evaluated for their enthusiasm, dedication, and aspiration. At the end of this period, a decision will be made as to whether or not students have demonstrated the necessary qualities to successfully complete the training. If the International School of Tantra (ISOT) decides that the student does not satisfy the requirements, The International School of Tantra (ISOT) Administration will refund a percentage of the tuition fees paid. If a student decides to cancel at his or her own free will, The International School of Tantra (ISOT) will refund a percentage of the tuition. No refunds will be given after this point in the program.
If a student does not pass the final exam, he or she may retake the examination against payment of a 300 euro fee. In the event of a failure to pass the second exam, students may participate in a future The International School of Tantra (ISOT) Training at a reduced cost of 50 percent. All this to the registration of The International School of Tantra (ISOT) staff members.
When considering to enrol in the International School of Tantra, Professional Therapist Training, please note that there is up to 12 hours of training per day. This can both be physically and mentally challenging.
A maturity towards spiritual, esoteric and sexuality issues is also paramount to your success. Please note The International School of Tantra does enter into issues on TANTRIC sexuality. We do not offer sexual instruction, practice or tuition as part of the therapist training.
On application students declare that they take responsibility for their own actions during The International School of Tantra (ISOT) training and pledge to be thoughtful and respectful towards other students, colleagues and peers at The International School of Tantra (ISOT).
By its nature The International School of Tantra (ISOT) training is intensive and as such can invoke personal issues. The training may challenge you personally and mentally and may indeed change your outlook on life and spirituality. The International School of Tantra (ISOT) trainers are well qualified and experienced to assist students during transition processes if needed.
Punctuality is a primary factor in your success for The International School of Tantra (ISOT) Training. You accept responsibility for being on time to all Training sessions.
There will be sufficient time and opportunity to practice, study and partake in other activities at the school. You accept responsibility for managing your time, diet, and personal relationships.
Please do NOT invite friends to visit, NO pets, NO chemical body sprays, NO perfumes, NO tobacco (if you can), NO alcohol and NO drugs. You agree to adhere to these rules.
Students come from a variety of countries and cultural, religious backgrounds. You accept personal responsibility for your attitude, respect and cultural sensitivity towards all.
The International School of Tantra offers teaching which my challenge your current belief systems. You agree to keep an open mind, use your common sense to appreciate the material being taught without being drawn into any belief system.
The full Professional Tantric Massage training fee includes participation in a multi-day Tantra Workshop. This can't be exchanged for any other course program.
The tuition fee does not include meals or accommodation, these can be arranged on or prior to arrival. For more information about accommodation please refer to the information pages on the website.
The training with The International School of Tantra may include a medical evaluation done by a professional medical practitioner and/or you will be required to submit a written statement about your general mental and physical state of health.
You declare that you have no sexually transmitted diseases or medical mental condition that you are aware of. Should you have then you will have to submit a full report to the course leader before the start of the course.
You will be required to submit your passport to us to take a photo copy and it will be returned to you immediately.
1. TANTRA THERAPIST TRAINING
2. TANTRIC MASSAGE TRAINING
3. OTHER MASSAGE AND ANATOMY TRAINING
4. TANTRA INDUSTRY BUSINESS TRAINING
- The International School of Tantra is responsible for the Tantra Training you will receive. Once you have done the examinations as well as the practical work you can be accredited with Alegraluz Tantra International.
- To be registered with The International School of Tantra and Alegraluz Tantra International, you need to register as a student and do these 6 things:
- i) do the Professional Tantra Tantric Massage Course to learn the technical Tantric Massage skills. This part is not available as distance learning. Minimum one week. Usually in Spain.
- ii) participate in at least one International School of Tantra, Tantra and Tantric massage workshop for a wider perspective on Tantra and Tantric Massages. Note that it can not be a level one workshop but must be higher than level one. Cost depends on the actual workshop that you select. This part is not available as distance learning. Minimum one week. Usually in Spain. PLEASE NOTE: Dates and times are subject to change if minimum number of participants is not fulfilled.
- iii) do the International School of Tantra Business Course. This part is available as distance learning.
- iv) successfully complete a course in any other massage than a Tantric Massage that includes formal anatomy and massage training. You can do that with us or come with a certificate from another organisation that will be investigated. This part is available as distance learning.
- v) sit for an exam. This examination consists of an oral part, a practical part as well as a written part. Students also have to present 5 written case studies. The exam is free when done within 12 months after the start of the Professional Tantric Massage Course. To be paid for when repeated. This exam has to be taken in one of our centres within one year of students starting their studies.
- vi) write a thesis on a predetermined theme. Free when done within 12 months after the Professional Tantric Massage Course.
- Language of course: English and or Spanish and or German. In other countries there is usually a bilingual student who might be prepared to translate.
- Accommodation normally available – please enquire about availability and cost
- Form of payment: Cash payment 30 days in advance to our office in Ronda or an electronic transfer (Pay pal, Western Union, Your own bank) Please pay all charges on your side.
- Discounts apply for couples and only when payments were received 30 days before the course starts. Please enquire. Donations and sponsorhips are also welcome.
Please note that therapists appear on the Alegraluz website by invitation only.Objective of the course:
- To enable students to acquire knowledge of the basics of Tantra and Tantric Massages.
- To enable students to acquire skills regarding the basics of giving an Alegraluz Tantric Massage.
- To enable students to experience the social, physiological and psychological benefits of giving and receiving massages.
- To enable students to take the first steps in giving a professional Tantric massage.
- To prepare students to find employment as a Professional Tantric Massage Therapist.
- The history of Massage
- Massages Then
- Massages Now
- Know the body
- The skin
- The skeleton
- The muscles
- The organs
- Circulatory and nervous systems
- The meridians
- The chakras
- Basics of giving a massage
- Massages relating to skin, muscles and skeleton
- Effects of massages on the circulatory systems
- Effects of massages on the nervous system
- Effects of massages on the meridians and chakras
- Side effects of massages
- Basics of a relaxation massage
- An agreeable environment
- Posture of the masseur/masseuse
- Massage strokes
- Receiving massages
- Each student will receive massages from other students.
- The technical aspects of a Tantric massage
- Tantric massage step by step
- Different body sections
- Life force Chi
- Chi and Maithuna
- Tantra ceremonies
- Closure to a Tantric massage
- Tantra massage theory
- Introduction to energy work
- Sense of touch
- Benefits of the massage
- Goals of the massage
- Introduction to Tantric massages for him
- Introduction to Tantric massages for her
- Introduction to Tantric massages for couples
- Introduction to yoni healing
- Introduction to lingam healing
- Introduction to ejaculatory choice
- Dealing with Tantric massage clients
- The masseur/masseuse and the Tantra industry
- History of Tantra
- Schools in Tantra
- New directions in Tantra
- Tantric Massage as a employment
- The laws on sex therapy and confidentiality
- First aid
- Working with Alegraluz
Specialization (advanced) courses in: (Enquire about the price)
- Tantric massages for men and Ejaculatory Choice
- Tantric massages for women and Yoni Healing
- Tantric massages for couples
Specialisation course in presenting Tantra workshops
Specialisation course in teaching Tantric massage
General course description:
The guidance you will receive during this basic course in Tantric massage, has as aim the well-being of ourselves and the people we will share it with.
It is important to the Alegraluz Tantra International that Tantra is promoted and honoured as a path of personal enlightenment and inner peace.
- The course will include a self-study section of one massage type with focus on the physiological aspects of the human body and one massage type with focus on the life force energy flow within and between humans.
- Tantric massage classes may be presented on weekdays and/or weekends after consultation with the students.
- Students will be expected to participate in prepared lectures.
- Students will have to receive massages and will have to give massages during the course.
- No student will be expected to receive or give any massage in a way that is not acceptable to them. Consent will be asked for, before every level of receiving or giving a massage.
- We ask that you also attend at least one 7 day workshop that is included in the overall fee, depending on your selection of courses.
- The theory will be examined as an open book exam, on a set date, after agreement about the date between students have been reached.
- The practical work will be examined on a set date that will be made known when the student enrols for the course.
- The evaluation decision of the Alegraluz Tantra International and The International School of Tantra staff will be final.
- An opportunity to repeat an examination might be considered by the lecturers.
- Maria, Tantra Trainer, Sexual Educator and Naturopath.
- Martin, Tantra Trainer, Sexual Educator, Business Management Trainer and Anthropologist.
- Interns currently listed on the International School of Tantra website.
- Instructors who the Alegraluz Tantra Centres wishes to contract.
- Completion requirements:
- An 80% attendance of classes.
- An 80% pass figure of theoretical exams.
- An 80% pass figure of practical work.
- Written proof by the student of past experience and studies in massage.
- Written proof by the student of massages given and received.
- Case studies of Tantric massages given to be presented to the lecturers.
- Written thesis to be presented.
- Practical demonstration of parts of the Tantric Massage to the lecturers.
- Equipment needed:
- Text books
- Oil and oil dispensers
- Bed sheets
- Pareo / Sarong
- Nail clippers
- Nail file
- Massage bed (optional)
- Shiatsu mat (optional)
- Models to practice on (optional when in Spain)
- Internet downloads
- Paper towels
- Paper sheets
- Sterilising alcohol